Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sunday

Super Sunday. :)

*I slept in.

*Woke up, choked down a fiber drink (I'm doing a cleanse, did I already mention this? I lost 10 pounds this week, which is kind of gross if you think about how I lost 10 pounds)

*Played on the computer and watched a Beatle's documentary. And looked at my scrapbook supplies, which if you are a scrapbooker, know that that is almost the same thing as actually scrapbooking.

*Cleaned the house

*Cleaned me (showered)

*Fought with my hair for 30 minutes. Ugh. But I'm still happy that I did it.

*Waiting for D to get home so we can go get the babies!!! (and see Luther the puppy...I'm almost as excited about that as I am about seeing my kiddos)

*Watch Desperate Housewives.

*Drive 3 1/2 hours back home and try to sleep before work tomorrow.

Pretty boring to most people, but somewhat relaxing for me.

I'm switching to a new department at work this week. No real reason, other than it is an easier department to work in, less physical work for me, less demands, less pressure, and more playtime! I will be getting paid the same amount of money to goof off more and read books in the slow times. But don't tell my bosses that. I don't want to be found out before I get to move!

My manager is sad, but said she would do the same thing if in my shoes. But she has made me promise to spend a little time helping her if I see her about to explode from stress, and spend at least 1/4 of my goof off time with her. Pretty fair trade.

My job pretty much sucks most of the time, but I have made some super great friends in the process. Which makes me happy. Have a happy Sunday :)

5 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 10:24 AM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

I had a super Sunday too.

 
At 1/30/2006 10:11 PM, Blogger deby said...

Mindi-What's the name of your fiber drink? I've never done a cleanse before - this may be a dumb question - can you go far from the bathroom?

Thanks!

 
At 2/01/2006 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried those new prescription pills that are supposed to cleanse all the fat off the food you eat. I could tell some sad stories of woe, but I won't. However, I will say this, I ruined 2 pair of wonderful khaki pants. If you've never had hemmoroids before, these pills will definately create them. After eating KFC I was in such bad shape I sat with nothing on from the waste down exploding about every 10 minutes. It was miserable. I don't do cleanses anymore. I got really cleansed that time tho.

 
At 2/01/2006 5:49 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

Anonymous, thanks for sharing.

 
At 2/01/2006 7:00 PM, Blogger mindi11 said...

wow, that's pretty much the most disgusting image that's been in my head today!!

Deby, it is from a company called Advocare. A friend of mine from Illinois sells it and let me use her discount for my first order. (that's how she sucked me in!!)

I started my vitamins today and I've never had so much natural energy. I'm hooked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home