Thursday, June 01, 2006

little boys love me.


so i think little boys love me. my most recent encounter was with a two year old chubby hispanic boy. he made eyes at me, winked at me, even tried to whistle (but it came out as more of a loud gush of air between his lips "wooOH WOOoh").

He tried on clothes and in between, he walked around, bare-chested to where i was standing to show off his chubby belly.

he whispered to his mom (quite loudly) that i was "bonita", (pretty) and that i was his "novia". (girlfriend)

when he left, his mom said, "say goodbye to your girlfriend."
he waved and said, "BYE!!!"

then he turned around at the escalator and yelled one more time, "I LOVE YOU! BYE!"

6 Comments:

At 6/01/2006 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to me that colonge works on all ages woohoo

 
At 6/01/2006 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so amazing! Please come take pictures of us! I'll hire you! Yes, we have our own home now! Next time you have some time, you'll have to come give me creative ideas on how to paint. So far, the living room is yellow and the kitchen is red.
Anyway - I am so excited you are preggy again. I'm so jealous. What a beautiful family you have.
Love you!! Mika

 
At 6/01/2006 11:55 PM, Blogger Misty said...

are you...ya know? because i'm hearing rumor that you are...neato if so. by the way would you like to trade produce for photos. i'd really like some shots of my kids and these baby chicks. but they're both growing up real fast!!

 
At 6/02/2006 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are quite the popular photographer! Wanna make a trip to Mena for the biggest "Thomas" birthday party in history?!!!

~Marleen

 
At 6/05/2006 8:28 AM, Blogger deby said...

you know, if this keeps up Dustin's going to make you quit your day job.

 
At 6/22/2006 12:37 AM, Blogger StePHen said...

wow you really are getting quite an allegience from young boys. looks like they know how to pick 'em. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home