Sunday, June 18, 2006

thunder and lightning
























I taught Annabelle some new trash talk,
as i think it's very important for young girls
to develop their trash talking skills early.
She flexes her arm muscles and says, "This is Lightning. This is Thunder. Don't make it storm."

She has called Amy, Tata and Poppy to tell them her new joke. When we called Poppy, he was having a hard time hearing Annabelle over the roar of the big truck. She told him her joke, and he obviously hadn't understood her, because he didn't laugh.
So bella said, "Yeah. That's pretty funny." And then looked at me as if to say, "this is awkward."

3 Comments:

At 6/19/2006 7:22 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

I'm with Bella on this. Nothing like the awkwardness of a joke not understood.

 
At 6/19/2006 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poppy called and told me how it was so hard to understand Bella in the big truck - just to let you know I have xanga'd again
Love Mom

 
At 6/22/2006 12:44 AM, Blogger StePHen said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. so cute. can i borrow that joke for me? i am easily amused :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home