Sunday, June 18, 2006

smart poppy

So apparently Annabelle and Julian had a good weekend at Poppy and Tata's last week. She called me to tell me that she got some big surprises.

Apparently Tata got a kiddie pool for the kids, which Bella loved. It's little enough for Juju to enjoy too and Tata said that they spent most of the day in it.

Then Poppy came home...with a new scooter. Annabelle said, "But Poppy, I haven't done all my work yet" (referring to two posts ago where I told Bella she could do some work for some money to buy her own scooter)

So she's still going to do the work, and spend her money on a new helmet and knee and elbow pads. That's our family for ya; "fun first, safety second". Maybe that's why CJ's had so many stitches...

Anyways, the scooter is a big hit, and just a little fighting has been done over it. Poppy scored big in the "cool Poppy" department. We really appreciate your sweet gifts (the pool too, even though it won't fit in our car...or our apartment)

A big shout out to Poppy, on father's day. We love you so much and appreciate all you do for us....so how about some BBQ? :) Love you dad.

and you too dustin...but you already know that. ;)

EDITED TO ADD:
As I finished this post, I hear Annabelle crying from the bedroom and Dustin saying, "Mindi look! Annabelle can put her leg behind her head!!!" I said, "Dustin, stop that!" and he let her go. He thought she was laughing. He said, "Sorry, I thought you could do it." and she said, (through tears) "I can do it, I just couldn't handle it!!" Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 6/19/2006 12:44 PM, Blogger Misty said...

great stories! they made me laugh out loud!

 
At 6/19/2006 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Bella I love you and Juju sooo much I could just eat your face....
Love Tata

 
At 6/20/2006 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TaTa is Polish for father...just a little fun fact about Polish...you probably already know that. I can't tell you how much my husband is looking forward to being called Tata...it is so cute!

Jess
'tis herself gal

 
At 6/20/2006 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are great! We have a scooter here for daycare kids...be advised to have Bella wear shoes when riding, (yucky toe story) and watch out, those handle bars will put a nice scratch down the side of a car! Aren't toys great! So when is a trip to Mena?? Soon again?
Marleen

 
At 6/22/2006 12:43 AM, Blogger StePHen said...

glad everything went well... i cant believe how big annabelle looks in this picture... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home