Thursday, August 03, 2006

dustin's home!!!



a little eye candy for this happy thursday :)



i made another last minute trip last night, this time to fayetteville. dustin is home!!!!!!!!!
yeah, i'm pretty excited about that. he was gone for just over a month, and seeing him again made both of us feel like when we were first dating. when we first met, he was in a band that travelled quite often, 2-3 weeks at a time. it was hard, but kept things fresh. we rarely fought, because just when we started getting annoyed with eachother, he had to go on the road again.

we've matured a bit since then, so i don't need him to be gone for long periods of time so that we get along, but reunions are always so sweet. :)

i've received a few more emails regarding photo sessions, so i'll try to get back to all of you tonight. now that my hubby is home to keep kids occupied while i get a few things done, everything should go much faster.

5 Comments:

At 8/04/2006 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mindi...you could also put on your copyright stuff "Unauthorized duplication of these images is against the law". Jer had that on his cd. Just thought you might want to know. I love the "don't make me hurt you".

Oh, I saw Betsy wants you to photograph Andrew. You will so enjoy that. He is hilarious and SO cute. I think there are pics on my blog of him in January (I don't know which day).

Oh, and someday when we have children I'd like you to photograph them too. :)

 
At 8/04/2006 10:29 AM, Blogger The Beyer Family said...

Trevor is gone until next week - for total of 2 weeks. I know how sweet the end results are, but I sure hate the space between "good-bye my love" and "hello sweetie"!! So glad Dustin is home safe and sound.

You'll have to share a picture of yourself now that you're a little further along - I'll share if you share. :)

Happy Weekend to you and yours.

 
At 8/04/2006 1:28 PM, Blogger Kara said...

That's so funny about Annabelle.:)It's so funny how little kids minds work...

 
At 8/04/2006 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee for having your hubby around! It is so sweet to have that first glance after being absent from each other.
I'm home from camp and Jerr and I are looking at when to schedule pictures...yeah.
Hey, what about a movie night soon? Let me know.
Mika

 
At 8/07/2006 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love eye candy
Love TATA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home