Thursday, August 17, 2006

how did you find me?

i have this little blog counter that keeps track of people that visit this site, how they find it, where it is linked.
about once a week, i go to check it out, make sure i'm not linked to anything dirty, and i check "TOP KEYWORDS"
These are things that people type into Google, Yahoo or MSN Search, and somehow find me sometimes. For instance, apparently lots of people are looking for fruity cheerios online. So they type "fruity cheerios" into google search and on page 9, there's a link to my blog, b/c i mentioned fruity cheerios recently.
I get found a lot for the "My name is Chubby" joke that I posted on here months ago, and people searching for Waterdeep songs, since I have somehow managed to blog at least 5 times about their music. What can i say? i'm a fan.

So today, I log on, and somebody found my little blog here by typing in "Poop Stained Undies".
Whaaaaaat?????? and there on page 5, in all it's glory, is a link to this, ONE of my most embarrassing stories ever. I don't drink, otherwise I would have assumed that I was drunk when i thought it was a good idea to share this with the world. this time, i have chocolate to blame. i've eaten 2 pieces of german chocolate cake, and i'm kind of thinking, "hey this would be funny." i'm sure tomorrow i will regret it. i mean, who wants to be known as "Mindi, that girl who crapped her pants in Nicaragua"???

apparently, i do. maybe i need professional help.

8 Comments:

At 8/17/2006 4:17 PM, Blogger Marcia (123 blog) said...

Hi Mindi

I was actually thinking about how I found you and ... I don't know. I think I happened across some scrapping blogs, and one thing led to another and here I am.

I've been lurking for months, admiring your beautiful kids. You are an awesome mom and they are very blessed to have you.

All the best with baby 3.

Leigh

 
At 8/17/2006 5:07 PM, Blogger Kara said...

Did you get my message? I think I left it on your mom's machine?? Anyway, I had a question about the pricing. Do I give my friends/family the 2006 price or the discounted?
Everyone loves them. I have two friends that want you to take theirs and my cousin, who frequents your site often, wants you to do her wedding one of these days.:) So, when you're back in AR. you have some more sessions you can do.:)

 
At 8/17/2006 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post made me laugh out loud. I've been reading your blog for a long time...a year maybe? I think I found it through another scrapper-I don't even remember. But what I DO remember is that underwear post, and how I made my husband and my brother read it too, and how we were crying we were laughing so hard! Good stuff, good stuff.

 
At 8/17/2006 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you via Mika, I think! Thanks for taking pics yesterday!
Marleen

 
At 8/17/2006 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2peas....you're a riot! ;-)

 
At 8/18/2006 5:04 PM, Blogger Katy said...

from the 'beez and her land. :)

 
At 8/19/2006 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mindy, I found you through Mika's webpage I think. You know how you look at their little list and can't help yourself from clicking and being so nosey, yip that's me. Anyway, I do know you though. I went to Hatfield. Probably better known as "Prissy Williams" but I like to go by my real name now that I am a grown up "woman" hee hee. Anyway, I love your posts your a hoot and I so glad things are going so well for you and your family. Kinda crazy to know so many people are lurking out on the internet....

 
At 8/20/2006 9:46 AM, Blogger StePHen said...

omgosh, that is hilarous :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home