Monday, August 28, 2006

dustin update and a little photo love

thanks so much for all the sympathy, it's been a little rough. Dustin was doing well, and today he got worse. His symptoms came back full force, complete with vomiting (he has vomited 1 time since we've been married, well...2 times, if you count the time in Mexico when a friend put Mescal in his punch...but we won't talk about that...). The dr. said to go back to the ER if his symptoms came back (especially b/c of his spinal tap) and they did a cat scan (i have no idea if that's how it's spelled). They are at a loss...they know something is obviously wrong, just not what it is. It could be anything from a viral infection to a really bad migraine. This could turn out to be the most expensive migraine in the history of the world...

On a happier note, I did a photo session for my sister's family this weekend, and I just love some of the images we got. I will share a few, if blogger cooperates ;)



7 Comments:

At 8/28/2006 1:21 AM, Blogger eMiLy said...

why can't i ever get the vibrant crisp beautiful colors like yours??
really, why mindi why!

 
At 8/28/2006 8:26 AM, Blogger Marie said...

hope he feels better soon...

 
At 8/28/2006 11:10 AM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

Wow, are these photos ever beautiful. I am so impressed.

 
At 8/28/2006 11:16 AM, Blogger Katy said...

I hope Dustin feels better soon.
I'm praying for him.

(gorgeous pictures too!)

 
At 8/29/2006 2:50 PM, Blogger StePHen said...

i stopped by to see how your man was/is doing. i am so sorry :( this is horrible. u guys got insurance?

love those pics. that last one is a crack up.. she looks like an old soul :)

 
At 8/29/2006 4:53 PM, Blogger Marcia (123 blog) said...

hi mindi

I would have been so scared! I hope Dustin is okay??

Let us know what the doctors say!

Oh and your pictures are just gorgeous - that Jocelyn is too cute (I love the expression on her face).

 
At 8/31/2006 1:57 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

I came back to visit that picture of Jocelyn again. Does she ever look cuddly. Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home