Monday, April 18, 2005

DO THIS...it's fun!!

There's a book meme circulating and its rules are these:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123. (there's another one that says to go to pg 23, which is the page I chose, b/c my pg. 123 didn't have a 5th sentence)
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the coolest book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.


Okay, so I did this using "On the Road" by Jack Kerouac, and got this,
"Then there was a tall slim fellow who had a sneaky look."

I immediately thought of this funny picture of Dustin.

Anyways, it was fun! So, share with me...what is your random quote???


"Then there was a tall slim fellow who had a sneaky look." Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 4/18/2005 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ozanne men were too lazy, even in love, to get what they wanted without vigorous assistance.

from GREEN DOLPHIN STREET by Elizabeth Goudge

I have not even begun to read this book. Jill loaned it to me over the weekend and it was lying on my desk. This quote makes me wonder what kind of books Jilly reads. Huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home