Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Little Juju


My little Juju. He's been such a doll today.
I made this little slideshow two nights ago for his birthday. It is really cute, filled with tons of pictures from his first two years of life (set to an awesome Killers song, "All these things that I've done") Anyways, it's really cool and I grabbed Julian today to watch it. He thought we were going to watch a cartoon or something. When he saw all of these pictures of him, with music, he got SO EMBARRASSED. Seriously. Embarrassed. He kept blushing, and hiding his eyes and looking away. When he caught me or Dustin or Bella looking at him, he would look at the ceiling or the floor, anywhere but the screen. It was adorable. But when it was all over, he said, "Uh-Gen. Uh-gen" (again, again) So you could say he was pleased.

Then, Bella and I got dressed to go to the bakery to pick out a cake for CJ and Julian's combo birthday party. We were trying to be discreet, because Julian is hard to take out into public, especially when I don't have Dustin or Mom or Amy or somebody there to help me. But just as we are about to leave, Julian sees Bella dressed to shoes, and me dressed to shoes, and runs into his bedroom and comes out holding a pair of pants. (we wear play clothes all day unless we are going somewhere) He brought them to me and smiled a Huge grin, and said, "Bye bye. Let'ssss GO!" So much effort and sweetness, so we bundled him up and took him with us. 5 minutes into the trip, I regretted it, but we stopped for ice cream and all was well once again.

2 Comments:

At 1/12/2006 6:51 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

AWWWWW. How cute. Wine will make him more managable in public. I know it works for me. :-))))) That's an inside joke, eh?

 
At 1/14/2006 1:58 AM, Blogger mindi11 said...

valerie, you are too funny :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home