Thursday, January 12, 2006




oh yeah, one more fun little thing (to kind of bump the downer post down a bit ;)
the other night, i was headed home from work, and thought about picking up a pizza and a movie, when i thought, let's do something different. Chinese food and wine. Which is way weird for me, because I don't care for either of them, but I know Dustin does, so I stopped and picked up, what turned out to be awesome Honey Sesame Chicken for the chinese food bit, complete with chopsticks and fortune cookies that the kids loved. And White Zinfandel, which isn't Dustin's favorite (merlot) but I thought it may not make me gag. And it didn't. But I would have preferred a pina colada ;)

And we rented a couple of pretty good movies. (Must Love Dogs, which was wonderful, and Wedding Crashers, which was hilarious, but I recommend watching the theatrical version as opposed to the Uncorked version if you want to avoid a little nudity and crass talk)

And it was fun and different and I was so happy to eat something that came out of a tiny little box that said "Thank You". :) So here is a picture :)

3 Comments:

At 1/12/2006 6:43 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

You are very creative in your photograpy. Your evening sounds delightful. I look forward to seeing the wedding crashers. Stacie recommended it too.

 
At 1/13/2006 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mindi - sounds like a little wine is just what you needed - really we all find ourselves in the ole' gossip column every now and then - But atleast you realize Now is the time to deal with it and Move on...Remember negativity feeds off negativity - Misery loves company - you are Neither Negative nor Misorable (?sp)so Cheer up and put on a Happy face cause YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON WHO CHOOSES TO DELIGHT IN THE LORD AND ALL THAT IS GOOD!!!! Love you
Mom

 
At 1/13/2006 11:56 PM, Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Yum. Chinese. Yum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home