Tuesday, January 31, 2006

sooooo....Julian got a haircut...


Yeah, so I cut Julian's hair. Well, I didn't cut his hair, but I took him to have it cut. It was his 3rd haircut, but his first REAL haircut. We cut off the curls. Something changed over the week he spent at Poppy and Tata's house. When I picked him up, I saw, not long curly cute baby hair, but a long baby mullet. I promptly took him to the salon as soon as I got off work tonight.
He played with Percy, his new train, ate fruit snacks, and obsessively cleaned the hair off of his safari animal hair cut drape thingy... (what are those things called???)

Here's a little before and after shot. We all love his new cut, that makes him look less wild and baby-ish and more like the big 2 year old boy that he is.



Dustin and Annabelle are protectively watching their hair, in fear that they will be the next victims of Mommy's hair cutting streak of 2006.

5 Comments:

At 2/01/2006 5:41 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

When you figure out what those hair thingy drapies are, let me know. I'm still trying to figure it out and it's not how I want to spend my thinking time.

 
At 2/01/2006 6:58 PM, Blogger mindi11 said...

you know, the drape things that they put around you before they cut your hair. there's a really simple name for them, and i can't think of it.

 
At 2/01/2006 7:25 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

apron?

 
At 2/02/2006 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CAPE???
TATA

 
At 2/02/2006 11:05 PM, Blogger mindi11 said...

cape. i am pretty sure we call it a cape.

is it possible that i'm slowly losing random insignificant knowledge, one day at a time???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home