Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Care package


Mom, care-package sender :) Posted by Hello

I can cross #7 of my to-do list, off! Mom sent us a care package today and in it was Jack Johnson's new CD!!! :) Happy days!! There was tons of other great stuff too, but I thought it was so ironic that I just wrote yesterday that I was going to buy it and she had already mailed it to me! She's a genius!
She also sent a "tool box" of wooden tools for Juju and a plastic sparkly purse with kitties and bunnies and all kinds of girly hair brushes and stuff in it. As soon as the kids saw the stuff, Bella grabbed the tools and started to "build a house for my animals" and Juju grabbed the purse and started brushing his gorgeous locks...cute kids.
Thanks Tata/Mom :)

on a funny side note: Annabelle is the one who nicknamed my mom, "tata". When my Aunt Valerie visited us last year from Canada, she said, "So Lawana, Bella calls you Tata?"
Mom said, "Yes, we were hoping for Gamma, but it came out Tata."
Valerie, so tactfully, said, "You know "tata" means breasts don't you?"

1 Comments:

At 4/19/2005 10:20 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

Am I the only one getting gray and wrinkly. This is not fair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home