Monday, February 06, 2006



Julian and CJ


Julian greeted every customer that walked in the doors with a loud, "HI!!" In this photo, he is trying to open the doors (my sister and brother in law are sitting on the bench on the other side of the door)








Bella at Olive Garden, just waiting. and waiting. and waiting.

And after 5 measly minutes, my battery died. :( grrrrr....

And since it is after midnight......Happy Birthday MOM!!! :)

Here are two pictures, one of my Mom with 2 of her sisters (Aunt Sharon and Aunt Teri) and one of my Mom with her Mom (Grandma Toni) at Thanksgiving last year. She is so beautiful, isn't she? :)

1 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 3:21 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

Happy Birthday Lawana. I've thought about you many times today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home