Sunday, February 05, 2006

what excites me today...

so i think i'm going to Florida.
i've never been.
one of my best girlfriends lives there.
one of my favorite family members and his family live there.
i am a fan of the ocean (which she lives close to)
i need some fun independent girl time.
dustin is excited for me.
part of our tax return will fund my trip.
i hope to come back inspired, refreshed, and motivated to start my photography business.
i'm turning taxes in this week (fingers crossed) and hopefully it will all fall into place.
the only nervousness i have is in regards to possibly flying there (as opposed to driving there alone) ugh. this is the hard part.


IN OTHER NEWS*
My Mom's birthday is Feb. 7th. We are meeting today for a yummy dinner at the Olive Garden, some shopping, and possibly a movie ("Hoodwinked"? It's the only cartoon we can find. We need to check age appropriateness first)

Sooooo, I better go get ready.

3 Comments:

At 2/05/2006 5:56 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

Congratulations on the Florida thing. I didn't know you were close to starting your photography business. I am so proud of you and happy for you. This is great news. If I need a photographer, you're in baby.

 
At 2/06/2006 11:02 AM, Blogger deby said...

Val and I were just talking Fri. that you needed to do this since you're so gifted. I'll keep you in my prayers - including the plane trip.

 
At 2/06/2006 11:50 PM, Blogger mindi11 said...

thanks guys, i really appreciate it :)

and i'm not extremely close to starting my business, just ready to start the wheels in motion, kwim?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home