Monday, February 20, 2006

More pee...

My house smells like Mexico. Dustin has been cooking all day, homemade salsa, pitas and black bean burritoes. Delicious. or delicioso. When Bella got her little plate of burritoes and limes, she said, "Oh, Mama, just like Mexico."

Oh yeah, and it snowed. I have been driving in it to work. Very tense and stressful, especially since I have skidded out of control about 8 times. But somehow, I've avoided wrecks and ditches everytime. So happy days. Here's a pic of Juju that Dustin got yesterday. Can you tell I had to clone out two really snotty areas from this picture? Snot city. yuk.

Anyways, I have another pee story for you. My brother CJ had bladder issues as a kid. (he's so gonna kill me for sharing this with you) but he had a hard time holding "it" for any length of time, so when he had to go, he HAD TO GO! CJ was on a little league baseball team in the summer, and he was really good. He liked to win. He liked to "work hard" and get dirty and slide into every possible base. He was a typical little boy.

Well, one field that they played on, "The Motors field", had no bathroom. Not even a portapotty. If you had to go, you had to walk up the hill, across the street and use the bathroom at the hospital. It was a big to-do, so you just tried to hold it.

One day, CJ had been playing outfield, and was looking pretty antsy. He was trying so hard to hold "it". But eventually, the need to pee won out, and he had an accident. He just couldn't break away from the game to pee, and it was too embarrassing to pause the game so he could go pee in the honeysuckle bushes behind the field.

He came running up to the dugout, after the game and Mom saw CJ's wet stain, covering his crotch area. Mom said, "CJ, are you okay?"

CJ, with his sweaty spider-monkey looking hair (this was pre-afro) just kept wiping his forehead and trying to cover his area with his glove, said really non-chalantly, "Yeah Mom. Man, I'm hot. It's so hot out there."
Mom, discreetly tried to ask him, "CJ, did you have an accident?"
CJ shrugged off the question, "No way Mom, it's just so hot. I've just been sveatin. Sveatin and Sveatin." (CJ didn't pronounce his w's very well either)

Sweet CJ. Mom didn't bother him with it anymore. We took it as truth that he was just "sveatin" that's all. And apparently he only sweats across his forehead and crotch.

6 Comments:

At 2/20/2006 6:38 PM, Blogger Kara said...

Okay, how cool is that?? We are at the mall at least every other Saturday and sometimes I go during the week without Haven. Where in the mall??

 
At 2/20/2006 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you need is broccoli and orange juice for your iron woes. And your pee stories made me laugh and laugh. One time my father found me in a closet late at night using a suitcase for a toilet. I wonder why so many children walk around and pee in their sleep. Hmm.

 
At 2/20/2006 7:57 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

One night sweet Hannah peed in the trash can in the bathroom. I woke up when I heard all the banging to get the trash can out of the cupboard. When I walked in she was peeing away and just looked at me and smiled. She used her toilet paper and flushed it down the toilet, walked out and left the peed in trash can right where she finished using it. Sweet memory.

 
At 2/21/2006 8:59 AM, Blogger amazing grace said...

that's hilarious!!!!

and I love that photo you took....gorgeous!

and mmmmm salsa....miss good salsa now that we aren't in texas anymore....just cant find any here in NC....

 
At 2/22/2006 10:12 AM, Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

laughing, laughing, laughing.... poor CJ. And I'm happy to hear someone else has to clone snot out of pics, too. hee hee.

 
At 2/22/2006 5:33 PM, Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

I read a GREAT pee story yesterday. Jay Leno had a contest about the most horrible first date ever. The winning woman definitely had a pee story. It was great. Do you know the story?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home